Oftentimes, we get asked by prospective students (like you!) where our alumni go after graduation. What kind of jobs do they get? Do they go back to their hometowns? Well, in answer to those questions, we've compiled a list of recent grads and where they are today! This list is specific to graduates from our Business and Economics programs. (You'll have to check back for other areas!)
- Matt Hendryx graduated from Pacific with a degree in Economics, and he is now the Concessions Manager at Ovations Food Services, LP, in the Portland area.
- Phil Bastian now lives in New York City, New York, and works in public policy. He is currently working for the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) as an Economic & Statistical Consultant. Previously, he worked for The Economist and UNESCO.
- After graduating from Pacific University, Taylor Kane worked for a marketing firm and Bee Control Northwest. He is now a technical trainer at Trebol Soccer Club in Boulder, Colorado.
- Geoff Aoyagi took his Pacific education and springboarded to the East Coast. Now located in the Greater New York City Area, Geoff works as the Director of Analytics at Fuse Networks, LLC.
- Since graduating from Pacific, Carrie McDermott has taken on a variety of roles. From Global Language Adventures to Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions, Carrie has taken the Pacific name to Anchorage, Alaska. She now works as a Client Account Manager for SMB at Alaska Communications.
- Pamela Booth worked with our Student Life department while at Pacific University. She resides in the Portland, Oregon area and works at Ecotrust as a WWRI Intern.
We are so proud of our graduates and the differences they are making in their communities around the world. Stay tuned for more outcomes from all of our different majors.